Thursday, April 14, 2016

Education

I have started this blog in an attempt to help me educate myself on the subject of Digital Experience.  The is a new trend that is coming and is going to change the way that companies use the internet, marketing, e-commerce, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Point of Sale (POS) and more to sell there products and services to us.

So I figured the best way to do this, was to start a blog where I can write about this space, trends, process, technologies and more.   I need to have a deep understanding for my job and secondly I see this being the next wave that if you understand how all the pieces work together and can help companies increase revenues and profits you can make a lot of money.  Sorry don't mean to sound greedy but money keeps the lights on.


No comments:

Post a Comment